Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Ashley and Allison: Senior Portrait Session

Some of you might already know that I have not been scheduling regular sessions this year. I have taken a bit of a break from it, and while I do miss being behind the camera, it has been good for my sanity with everything else going on. I still have lots of projects when I get home from work, and I know that there is just no way that I could juggle it all. However, I could not turn down the chance to do a senior portrait session with these fun twins. I took their brother's senior portraits a few years back. Their dad was one of my principals in high school and is now the superintendent. He is such a great guy with a big heart, and you definitely see that in these girls. They were so fun and so sweet. I am thankful for the opportunity to capture the bond between them at such a special time in their lives. 


We had a crazy hectic afternoon, but they were great. I wish these sweet girls the best of luck! 

xoxo,
Katie  

2 comments:

  1. And I grew up with that awesome big hearted guy! The girl on the right looks just like him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't clarify...the one on the right in the bottom photo!

      Delete