Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

pink pearl stamp click clutch

A few months ago I came across this post from Ashley of Under the Sycamore, and I knew it was too simple and fun not to try. I don't think it was long after that when I sat down with this: 


I sketched on my image with a pencil [ironic, yes], and I used an Exacto knife to turn it into this:


Today I stamped it on my envelope clutch that I bought from Hobby Lobby and added the text with my old stamp set.

Front:

Back:


I planned on adding something to this clutch when I bought it months ago, but I didn't want it to be the same old flowers and frills. This is just what I was wanting. I love the contrast of the graphic stamp with the texture of the clutch. I may still add a black strap for easier carrying, but ultimately I think this [very long drawn out] project is a success!

I also got to work, and I think I can mark #11 off my list. After church I headed down to the basement for some dirty work fun. I got it rearranged and as clean as an old damp basement can be. I made a space for painting, and I can already tell it is going to be a major help with productivity. I have several canvas that are already ready for text! Etsy, here I come!

Be happy!

-Katie Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment